October 25, 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This course is for renewing students only. If you’re LA permit has expired more than 60 days, then you will need to take the full Intro to Concealed Carry & Permit Certification course.
Handgun and Ammunition are included in the cost of the course.
We do cover shooting fundamentals in this course, but it is mandatory that you have prior knowledge and shooting experience before signing up for our ICC course. This course in not designed to start off students who have not shot before. Our Intro to Defensive Handguns course is a much better option for learning how to use firearms defensively as a new student. Please contact us if you’re interested in signing up for both courses at a reduced rate.
- Defensive handgun types, nomenclature
- Defensive firearms ammunition
- Holsters and holster presentation
- Should vs. Could
- Louisiana’s laws on using force
- Regulations surrounding the permit
- Alternative force options
- Storage and access prevention
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- The importance of firearm cleaning
- Concealed carry considerations
- Aftermath of using a firearm in self-defense