- May 28, 2017
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: (775) 826- 2626
This course is both an expansion on and an abbreviated version of the Armed Defense Around Vehicles course. We have expanded it to include both handgun and carbine deployment inside and around vehicles, but it does not include the shooting through the vehicle portion of the ADAV course. This will allow more reps for skill development.
- Review of Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting
- Cover vs. Concealment, with demos.
- Using Vehicles as cover while engaging threats.
- Fighting from within a Vehicle.
- Using a vehicle as a defensive Tool.
- Other topics driven by student questions, context and gear.
Pistol w/ 3 magazines & holster
Carbine w/ 3 magazines & sling
300 rounds each handgun/carbine
Open to: General Public / Law Enforcement / Military / Private Security
Course Eligibility: Prior handgun & carbine training strongly suggested.