- January 17, 2019
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our 4hr youth firearms safety class is designed to educate kids on gun safety, the risks that surround firearms, and take away some of the curiosity.
Our in-depth classroom portion covers:
- Different types of firearms
- Various parts of handguns, shotguns, and rifles
- Firearms inside the home
- Firearms in the home of others
- Firearm safety on the range
Each child will have the opportunity to shoot on the range.
- 30 rounds of 22lr ammo
- 22lr rifles and handguns
- Your child may bring a 22lr if you already have one.
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection
- Range Fee
- One-on-One Instruction
Kids ages 8-14