The Defensive Carry 360 course is designed to educate the student in a broad range of concepts and skills with using a handgun for personal defense in the public environment when absolutely necessary.
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- One-handed Shooting
- Presentation from the Holster while Seated
- Use of Cover & Concealment
- Shooting from the Inside of a Vehicle
- Shooting in crowded environments
- Tactics for Concealed Carry
- Dealing with Family Members
- Aftermath & Contacting the Police
- Low Light Fundamentals
- Public Environment Scenarios
This course includes a force-on-force reality-based training component that will provide you with the opportunity to test your skills learned during the course. How well will you be able to apply those skills in a scenario involving role players and non-lethal paint marking cartridges in a realistic environment. Unlike the range, this requires actual decision making of when, how, and why…this is hard to reproduce on a live-fire square range environment.
We will be using non-lethal training ammunition during the scenarios. The NLTA converted firearms, ammo and required personal protection equipment will be provided and is included in the price of the course.
Course Fee: $279
Must have completed Defensive Focus Shooting or training from another instructor with approval.
General Public / Law Enforcement / Military / Private Security