- Increasing physical security of your home
- Including doors, locks and windows
- Home Defense Fundamentals
- Principles that can be applied in many different situations
- Staging firearms
- Preventing a confrontation
- Interacting with Threats
- Interacting with Police
- Cover, Concealment, Angles & Exposures
- Moving to family members safely
- Movement to Cover & Evasion
- Low-light Fundamentals
This course includes a force-on-force reality-based training component that will provide you with the opportunity to test your skills learned during our previous course and this one. How well will you be able to apply those skills in a real-life scenario involving role players and non-lethal paint marking cartridges in a realistic 360° shoot house. High-level scenario training forces you to process information and make decisions before and while applying complex skills.
We will be using non-lethal training ammunition during this course. The NLTA converted firearms, ammo and required personal protection equipment will be provided and is included in the price of the course. You will need to bring/wear long sleeve clothing and a hooded type sweatshirt if you have one.
Course Fee: $279
Must have completed Defensive Focus Shooting or training from another instructor with approval.
General Public / Law Enforcement / Military / Private Security