Private Training Courses
All of our courses are available for private groups or individuals. In addition to these, we also offer private training sessions for handguns, rifles, or shotguns. The training is designed to take a student to their next step. These one-on-one sessions are a good fit for new shooters or the advanced student looking to learn new skills. The sessions usually run up to 3 hours and are held on a private range with no other shooters during that time.
Topics may include:
- Firearm Safety
- Firearm Nomenclature
- Overview of Defensive Firearm Types
- Proper Storage
- Calling 911 and Dealing with Authorities
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Balance of Speed and Precision
- Holster Types and Presentation
- Unorthodox Shooting Positions
- Armed Response around Vehicles
- Home Defense Tactics
- Unreasonable distances and Precision with Handguns
- Church Security Training
- No Experience Required
- No Firearm Required
- 100+ Rounds of Ammo if Providing Own Firearm
Cost: $250 for up to three hours.
Availability: Monday-Friday. The below listed courses are booked by others. Contact us for available dates & times.
[ai1ec cat_name=”Private Courses”]