– You must have a camera and microphone active at all times during class time in order to receive credit for this course. A tablet, laptop, or phone will all work, but a hardwired device can provide a more solid internet connection. If you do not have one, please reach out ASAP.
– To avoid cellular data usage, make sure you’re connected to your wireless or wired how network.
– Please do your best to stay in a private area away from other distractions, family members, or noises.
– Breaks will be provided, but you must refrain from stepping away from the class otherwise. If you need to step away, please send a private message to the instructor explaining the situation.
– Zoom has a test link set up so that you can test your connection and equipment prior to the course. Please use this if you’re not familiar with using Zoom. https://zoom.us/test . If your camera and audio are not both working, then you will not be able to get credit for the class time.