Directions to Covington Range:
Not all courses are held at this facility. Only use these instructions if you have been directed to.
1) From Mandeville, go north on Hwy 190
2) Stay left on Hwy 190 to continue over the overpass in Covington
3) Go right at second red light onto N Lee Rd
4) Follow Hwy 437/Lee rd. to the stop sign /6.8 miles (You may want to stop at one of the gas stations near the stop sign if you need anything, these will be the last you pass)
6) Continue straight through the stop sign and stay on Lee rd (Hwy 1129) another 5.7 miles
The road is will have a long curve to the left, then sharply back to the right; stay to the right.
7) Stay on blacktop road for 1.5 miles and it is going to turn into a dirt road.
8) Once on the dirt road, you will pass 2 driveways on left, then take the next left through the gate. (should have Bearco sign at gate)
9) Continue down the dirt road until. After going under power lines… you see the range and vehicles on your right down in range pit.
Map of Range –> http://goo.gl/maps/8PHlu
The range does not have an address, but this address will get you very near the gate. This is to only supplement the directions above. If you use a GPS, make sure it is in line with above directions and not another shortcut that leads you some other route.
11101 Hwy 1129, Covington, LA 70435